Why are so many people looking to Dr Z. for chiropractic care?
- It’s about lifestyle! Dr. Z’s patients enjoy positive changes in many areas of their lives.
- Dr Z’s philosophy is to maintain your whole body and health with a proactive approach – as opposed to just treating you when something happens. He believes that having a good diet, taking whole food supplements, exercising regularly and keeping your nervous system working optimally with regular spinal alignments, will keep you free from most common medical ailments. His patients receive the tools, guidance and monitoring needed to help them reach their health goals.
- Plus, chiropractic care is the least expensive practice in the health care industry.
Benefits & Treatments
Disc Issues (Herniated, Bulging, degenerative) | Neck Pain | Back Pain | Sciatica | Migraine Headaches | Tension Headaches | Scoliosis | Hip Pain | Elbow, Knee, and Ankle issues | Sports Injuries | Allergies | Asthma | Increase Immune system | Thyroid | Physical Therapy | Nutrition | Vitamins | Wellness
What Is Chiropractic Care?
Chiropractors are the only professionals who are trained to diagnose and treat spinal subluxation – or “a slight dislocation or misalignment of the bones in the spine.” Read more about the five components that contribute to spinal subluxation below.
What Do Chiropractors Do?
Chiropractors adjust misaligned vertebrae. They are specifically trained to check the alignment of your spine. Each vertebrae of your spine should line up fairly straight and should have a proper amount of mobility. If an area needs correction, an adjustment is given.
Why Does My Back Go Out Of Alignment?
No person’s spine is ever perfectly straight or aligned. Vertebrae naturally misalign because they are not fused together, they are held together by muscles and ligaments. When you bend, twist, lift or just go on with your normal activities of life, vertebrae will misalign. A Chiropractor’s goal is to keep your back in the best alignment possible. This is accomplished by specific adjustments, exercises, nutritional advice and education on proper ergonomics.
What Else Can Chiropractic Care Do to Help?
Thankfully, chiropractic care helps with pain – that is what most patients come in for initially. The truth is that the benefits of chiropractic care are endless. If everyone knew all of the benefits of chiropractic care, there would be many more healthy people in the world!
We help patients with neck and back pain as well as herniated discs, but we also help with headaches, TMJ, hip pain, knee pain, foot pain, carpal tunnel and headaches.
Most importantly, by keeping your spine in proper alignment, your nervous system will function at a more optimal level. The healthier your spine, the healthier your nervous system – and therefore, the healthier you are. If you have any health issues you should have your spinal alignment checked for possible correlations.
Does Chiropractic Treatment Hurt?
Most patients say that adjustments feel good! Depending on the cause of your pain or injury, you may feel some soreness after your initial treatment, but for the most part you will feel better. Once your condition is corrected and after regular adjustments, maintenance care is recommended. A maintenance care adjustment will help keep you out of pain.
Why Do People Call Chiropractics a “Healing Art” and Why Is It So Popular?
It’s simple. Like all medical science, chiropractic care is most effective when the doctor is well trained and passionate about helping people function physically and emotionally. People feel better, recover from sickness, from disease and from disability faster and with minimal or no use of drugs and surgery! Many who choose a chiropractic lifestyle report less stress, more vitality and more enjoyment!
What Does Dr Z’s Chiropractic Philosophy Require of Patients?
- Recognition that dynamics exist between lifestyle, environment and health.
- Recognition that rather than simply treat their symptoms, it is better to understand the cause of illnesses in order to eliminate them.
- Recognizing of the importance of the nervous system and its relationship to how the body functions.
Acceptance of the education and guidance component to help you follow your health goals throughout your life.